Humf!!!

peach

Reaction score
Im having one of them days where everything just seems to p#ss me off!!

I am really happy for the 7 YES 7 new baby bumps that seem to be wandering round the kids school yard dropping off there children what is there some secret room you have to pass through to get a bump errrgghhh

I am just fed up I know its only our 4th month but I hate this waiting game and then the disapointment of af coming

I have no idea why, I am so tired as I dont seem to be sleeping very well and cant shake this head ache its been coming and going for over a week and now I have been getting af pains since early hours :wall2::(

hugs to you hun, i have been pissy all week **huffs** it will happen eventually lovely keep faith

Sorry to hear your having a bad day, i had one yesterday i was so aggressive and upset kept swinging between wanting to hit someone and crying lol!!

Better today tho. Its defo hard this ttc and it doesnt matter if its your 1st month or any other month the excitment that you could be and the crushing dissapointment when your arent is horrible for everyone.

Big hug to you.

Michelle. x

thankyou ladies I just dont know what my problem was today lol
finished work, put the kids to bed and had a nice loooong soak in the babth and I feel much better x

There must be something going around cos I'm abit moody today!

i had a crap day too yesterday, well to be honest the last few days have been crap.

Loads of people i know to are wondering around with baby bumps, my mum says 'there must be something in the water', so i'm on my third glass!! :lol:

Hope you feel abit better today hun, sending hugs your way :hugs::hugs:x x x

i had a crap day too yesterday, well to be honest the last few days have been crap.

Loads of people i know to are wondering around with baby bumps, my mum says 'there must be something in the water', so i'm on my third glass!! :lol:

Hope you feel abit better today hun, sending hugs your way :hugs::hugs:x x x

thanks hun I know thats exactly what my mum said 2 "there must be something in the water"

Im thinking I am drinking soooo much of this water its made my pee to dilute to get a positive hpt ha ha ha ha - I wish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back