• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

huggies super dry VS pampers baby dry

rhian85

Reaction score
which one do u like best and why ? i have used pampers at night but have noticed the waist band is not so good and at times the tabs dig into his tummy.

i use huggies natural fit in the day as they fit christopher better then pampers active fit . i find huggies natural fit hold more and the waist band is so flexible.

are the huggies night time ones the same ?

help needed please as christopher has started undoing pampers baby dry and i think its because there digging in to him even tho there looses enough when put on...i also find baby dry leak alot...do huggies ?

I use huggies super dry with Nathan and I've never had a problem with them.

They have never leaked all the time I have been using them with Nathan :)

Also, the waistband on them seems to be comfortable and flexible and the tabs don't dig into him.

I would definately recommend them :)

I use pampers because i don't like huggies although i loved huggies newborn :?

Huggies don't seem to fit her very well and she always has gel stuff on her after she's had them on. My sister uses huggies on her son and hasn't had a problem so maybe it's a boy/girl thing :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back