Huge legs

christmasbabygirl

Reaction score
Hi ladies :wave:
Well yesterday i thought it was finally time to get some new jeans and ditch the maternity ones(there the only ones i have that i can get into)
I was a size 16 pre preg, iv never been slim.
Since having amelia my legs are huge, theyv always been big but now there massive! All the size 16 jeans fitted nicely on my waist but were soo tight on my legs i thought they were going to split! :shock: Size 18 is bit too big on my waist but fits my legs! Well im depressed about it all really. I need to go on a diet to looose the baby weight but due to housing issues at the mo its hard to prepare food and its all convinience food atm, i cant realisticly(sp) start a diet untill iv moved house and am settled and feeling more posative and have my own kitchen.
Does anyone know any simple excersises i can do at home to try and shift it or is there no poinmt untill iv got a healthy eating plan?
I want to take amelia swimming but theres no way :talkhand: im getting them out in public :shakehead:
even the shorts u can get dont cover it :cry:

Thats so strange, just after I had Molly my old jeans were really tight around the legs but now they fit fine :think:

Maybe a bit of water retention? Walking is the best free exercise I can suggest TBH.

awww hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

like nicky said it could be water retention? try drinking more water to combat this and see if it makes a difference :hug:

I sympathise! Had to buy jeans today as fed up wearing the same stretchy black trousers al of the time. I've been trying on my pre preg jeans but basically not a chance of them going over my thighs.
I had to buy 2 sizes up from my normal :oops: :oops:

I need to start exercising too. And stop eating so many biscuits :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back