Body changes

Hazel

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone noticed any dramatic body changes.

I have all of a sudden got very round and even my husband said to me yesterday "are you showing yet?" :oops: . I'm only 8 weeks 2 days!!!! That didn't go down to well :lol: . I've lost weight since I found out even though I've been eating for England and have gone up to a size 18 round the waist but down to a 14 around the bum and legs, I was always a 16. Finding it hard to find clothes so have had to get maternity jeans already!!!!
My skin has also become a lot clearer which makes me look very healthy.

I'm a size 8 and everyone could tell by Week 10 with me. When I was 8 weeks I went to a family party and was asked if I was "3 or 4 months pregnant" :shock:

I'm a size 6 and noticed bloating / prominent belly by 6 - 7 weeks. It hasn't got much bigger yet but its quite hard and rounded - feels lovely and womanly! And not forgetting the bigger boobs :)

That makes me feel better that I'm not the only one. It's not bloated, my belly is just sticking out and I look about 4 months.

Always been skinny and now i'm loving the boobs.....lol, although they hurt i could sit and stare at them all day.... OH is loving the lil bump beginning to think he loves me looking like this more than he did do.....lol.
I've been in maternity Jeans for 2 weeks now but with the fashion i can still be getting away with the tshirts and jumpers that are in the shops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back