HUGE boobs!!!!

babyblonde

Reaction score
I'm only 4+6 - am normally a 34B but have put on an old bra which is 34C today (from when I was a bit bigger all over at uni and needed a 34C during time of the month - didnt totally fill it but it was more comfortable) and....

IT FEELS ON THE TIGHT SIDE!!!!!!!

I'd be super chuffed (they look great :D ) except for the fact that they hurt so bleedin' much!!!!!

Did anyone else gain bappage so quickly????

i know how you feel lol i too was a 34B and i went and got measured and am now well i say now that was a couple of weeks ago was a 34D :eek:
my new bras i got from mothercare are starting to feel tight again so guess i will have to take a trip back there and get re measured

Me too!!! My boobs were huge from about 4 weeks. I love them because they are really perky 36 DD's now. My husband is loving them too except I won't let him touch them because they have been so sore. But saying that now... I don't think they are as sore today. Best of both worlds!!

I'm normally a 34b got measured yesterday and already 36d I'm going to be huge!

I was a 34E/F but am now already wearing my old bras from my last pregnancy and they are a 34G! Feel like I'm gonna pop they hurt so much. I think my boobs look horrible all veiny looking yuck :puke: Look ok with clothes on tho nice and pert :D

I was 36B before I was pregnant with Maddison and 38C before this pregnancy, I'm now 38D :wink:

I was a 30G beforehand

No idea what size I am now - I just have 4 of them haha

Well i went into debenhams last nite and OH said lets buy u some nice underwear (have to say i didn't say no) so asked to get re-measured and previously i was a 32B and now i am a 32D - i had the wee girl in stitches that was measuring me - OMG i couldn't stop laughing it was so funny, cause i didn't expect they were that size - a D cup - i felt like pamela ! So got 2 nice wee sets bought for me but have told the OH not to get too attached to them as they're only temporary - his reply " babe as soon as we have this child, you'l be pregnant again - i want four so i have 4 years off big boobs - my reply "lets just see how i can cope with 1 to start with -unless off course you'd like to carry the next one ! ! !
:shock: 4 years of being pregnant - mmmmmmm can't imagine !

I didn't find out till 7 weeks gone and before i found out i was out with my girlfriends and one of them was staring at my boobs and just said 'your boobs look massive' :lol:

Thought i'd probably just put on weight or something as that's where my weight goes first!

I went from a 38C to a 38DD by the time I was 6 weeks gone! They haven't got any bigger since though, and they stopped causing me total agony about a week ago :cheer: I couldn't sleep properly because of my throbbing boobies in the first few weeks :cry:

I was 38DD just before I got married so I wasn't surprised when I got re-measured 2 months ago and I was up to 38E! The thing is that lovely new bra I got is now leaving nice gouges when I take it off and that's at its loosest settings. DH is loving it and is like a kid in a candy shop when he sees them. His eyes literally pop out. You'd think after nearly 4 years he'd have gotten over the whole "my wife has big boobies" thing but no.

To put the boob size into context, my out-laws were over 2 weeks ago from London and the first thing MIL said was "Oh my god, did you stela them from Dolly Parton". I've been trying t okeep 'em coverd with a baggy cardigan but even that is showing the strain these days.

I'm guessing junior will be having a field day next summer when he/she gets a hold of them :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back