Hug please

Jadie

Reaction score
Can i have a hug please? I am feeling down today. I am not well, Oliver wont eat, everything seems to be getting to me!

For the first time I have to admit been a mum is harder than i thought. But I would not change it!

jade

:hug: :hug: :hug: aw, hope you feel better soon, being unwell sucks, have a good sleep xxx

Hey! Thanks girls. I am off to bed now. I hate feeling like this. Hopefully its just the time if the month and i will snap out of it!

jade

hi hun im sorry to hear you feel so down hope you feel better tommorrow huni here are a few hugs from me :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: x x

:hug: sorry you're feeling down hun. Being a Mummy is hard work & very tiring, i think we can all sympathise with you there. It will get easier in time tho. :hug:

It's a new and wonderful day.... here's a HUGE hug to get you in a happy mood!
4.gif

Take the pressure off, by doing only what you can today. If Oliver doesnt' want to eat, leave him. Give him his boobie and he'll sort himself out soon too. They go through phases and the more we fuss, the more they fuss.... wee monkeys!!

A bit of choccie might just do the trick... and a good dvd!

Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back