Feeling sorry for myself :(

Oh sweetie :hug: I hope you are feeling better in time for Sunday it won't be much fun for you feeling like this :( :hug: :hug:

Oh yes I forgot to tell you I asked Kev if you were on our way so we could maybe pick you up on the way just for extra petrol money to try to save you a bit of cash and hassle changing trains. But we looked and you are upwards and we are heading downwards so it probably wouldn't save you any money what with petrol prices :roll:

jools221181 said:
Oh sweetie :hug: I hope you are feeling better in time for Sunday it won't be much fun for you feeling like this :( :hug: :hug:

Oh yes I forgot to tell you I asked Kev if you were on our way so we could maybe pick you up on the way just for extra petrol money to try to save you a bit of cash and hassle changing trains. But we looked and you are upwards and we are heading downwards so it probably wouldn't save you any money what with petrol prices :roll:

I should be fine by then (fingers crossed)

Thank you for looking hun :) its no problem...got my train tickets...£33 return so not too bad at all really :) (and a free lift to the station via mums taxi hehe)

jools221181 said:

I should be fine by then (fingers crossed)

Thank you for looking hun :) its no problem...got my train tickets...£33 return so not too bad at all really :) (and a free lift to the station via mums taxi hehe)

Awww it wouldn't have cost that much extra petrol! But no £33 isn't too bad especially if your mum is giving you a lift to the station :D

See you then! :dance:

Hope you are feeling a little better now by the way :hug: :hug: :hug:

:D cant wait :D

feeling much better today....just the witch stil here and that pain....can handle that though

Thanks all for the hugs they made me feel better :)

Hugs to all those who are feeling crap or have AF :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back