Hubby won't budge

mumto2bubs

Reaction score
We have two names that we like.

Blair John mcphail Lindsay

Or

Lucas John mcphail Lindsay

I love Blair , I have always loved Blair, we hAve 3 girls and each one of them had Lair as their boy name. OH sees this as a negative. I see it as a positive,that if it's stood the test of time, and I still like it it makes it even more special.

I really do like Lucas too, I think Lucas Lindsay sounds like an important person, a name to live up to , lol.

Honest opinions girls, should I gve Lucas a chance and forget about Blair ( don't know if can,I've always imagined Blair as my boy)

X

I prefer Lucas out of the too. Could you not have Lucas Blair? x

I think if you've always imagined Blair as your boy's name and then you don't use it you may regret it. So I'd try and make hubby come round to the idea of Blair if I were you rather than giving up on the name you've always loved xxx

If you were going to have Blair as the name for your boy for the past 3 times, why has your hubby suddenly changed his mind? Lucas is a nice name but personally I've always avoided names with the same letter as our surname. My OH is called Christopher Crossley and he's always hated his parents for that name! ;). Not as bad as a lad who used to be in my year at school who was called Martin Middlemiss! I think you need to work on converting your OH back to Blair! xxx

I prefer Lucas to Blair prsonally. Kids names are so stressful and in dreading it

There was a ladyon the ward when my mum had my brother and she called her daughter anette... Nice name until you add her surname... Curtain!! I also know a Theresa green who married and became Theresa wood.

Love the name Blair, goes with the other names better I think. I like Lucas aswell but its used a bit much for me although saying that weve chosen James which is even more common but our son kept calling bump James for some reason and its just stuck plus its a family name so fits well just need to think of a middle name now! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back