Hubby on the sofa

ChloeSmith

Reaction score
Due to my snoring and tossing and turning! Feel bad :-/ I guess once bubs is here this could be a regular occurrence though! May need to invest in a spare bed!

Anyone else in separate rooms? Xx

I just went downstairs for a hour due to being to hot and tossing and turning x

Due to my snoring and tossing and turning! Feel bad :-/ I guess once bubs is here this could be a regular occurrence though! May need to invest in a spare bed!

It's normally me in the spare room Chloe and hubby with the snore problem. Have managed until 05:30 without having to move last night which is virtually a sleep in for me! xxx

My OH often ends up on sofa these days too as I snore a lot now I am carrying extra weight lol. Saying that though I find the more pillows I have the less I snore according to him so that might be worth a shot?

Our spare room is far too small and cluttered to fit a bed in so he has no choice other than to put up with my snoring or sleep on sofa lol x

Last edited:
My hubby n I sleep n separate beds at min just so I can get comfi n dnt annoy him when tossing and turning x

me and boyfriend are in seperate beds at mo too, I keep him awake with figeting and tossing about and he is too hot to lie next to, he is letting me have the bed and is on a blow up bed in the little spare room, i feel really bad but the blow up bed is comfy!!! xx

Last edited:
My husband is like a hot water bottle and with this weather he's too warm to sleep beside lol x

I solved the problem some years back by buying a really big bed and we have separate covers. I then build a fort of pillows around me at night. Sadly this failed on one occasion which is how I got pregnant. :lol:

Using Tapatalk can't see no tickers grrrrr.

Haha! Ninja that made me chuckle!

Lol good one Ninja! Hubby sent me a link to a big pregnancy pillow today at work so ordered it and we'll see if it helps when it arrives tomorrow! Gunna measure up for a spare bed at the weekend too - needs to be done! Xx

I don't think we slept in the same bed from tri 2 until baby went in their own room! lol - good job DH sleeps well on the sofa.

Bf been in spare room since I was probably 24 weeks I had hacking viral cough . ...we have big bed but I move so much in night. .
Cant wait till he is back in our bed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back