HPT....which one should i believe?

Melly41

Reaction score
Its now cd12/13 after mc and done another two hpt's (last ones were don fri and showed same as today). Both times i did One superdrug 20 miu/ml and a one step 10 miu/ml. I keep getting faint lines on superdrug which suggests hcg still over 20 but get complete negative result on one step suggesting hcg is less than 10! Not sure what to believe....anyone else had this? Thought i had ovulation pain earlier too but opk is negative! Bit confused so any help would be appreciated. Hoping i haven missed ovulation as opk was darker yesterday but as i was still spotting a bit decided not to dtd (esp as superdrug still showing faint positive!) Ill be gutted if i have missed ovulation....cb digital today was a hollow face suggesting not fertile. So confused....any ideas?? Thank you!

Are they Superdrug early tests? Because if so they're very well known for false positives :(
I'd stop wasting money on them xx

Just stick with the cheapie opks and dtd every other day.
But if you're bleeding still it's best not to as risk of infection..

Have you had any ovulation symptoms? I found when I did ovulate straight after my miscarriage my symptoms were strong and I'd never seen so much cm in my life! I read it was quite common after a mc so maybe it will be the same for you?

Thanks millie. Yes it is superdrug tests but not early detection. How many days after you stopped bleeding did you ovulate. Thought i had ov pains this morning but opk was negative so was cb digital as got a blank face! Bleeding has all but stopped. I know its not been 2 weeks since bleeding began after mva but so badly want to start ttc!

It was a week after bleeding had completely stopped.

Oh I sure knew that feeling :(
I've had 2 periods since the miscarriage now, feel like it will never happen again.

Thanks millie....well ive been bleeding a little more today and passed a couple of kidney bean sized clots (sorry tmi!) So i guess im still a way off yet!

From what ive ready fertility supposed to increase for 6 months following mc so dont give up hope.....hard to stay positive though at times.....deflation if a new regular feeling for me at the moment! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back