Hows All The TTCers

MrsBrightside

Reaction score
Hows all the TTCers doing whats new with you all???

miss you all xx

Is that your bump mrsB? Cute xxx

I want one though!!!!

Maybe you can send us some baby dust now you're not needing it any more...

hiya darling, yeah thats my bump about two weeks ago now. I was 10 weeks yesterday, its flying over!

You guys are more then welcome to all my spare baby dust! would love to have you all over in 1st Tri with me! Miss you lot so much! :(

I can't believe you're 10 weeks already, time flies doesn't it.

Hope you're pregnancy is going well.

:wave: I can not believe that you are ten weeks already! and look at your cute little bump. I bet you are counting down the days till your scan? will reply to your pm on fb asap. :) :hug:

missing you too hun, i am keeping a check on you in first tri though :wink: its going so fast for you what with your scan date etc!! so happy for you and you have a cute bump :cheer:

i am having a bad day as don't think i OV yet on day 33 we'll see hope to be with you soon xx The girls on here are great though very supportive xx

Hiya babes, what a lovely bump you're getting :D

Hope your pregnancy is going well and hope all of us are joining you sooner rather than later :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi Mrs B, we miss you too - its loads quieter in here lol :lol:

Can't believe how quickly the time's going, remember when you got your BFP and here you are, over 10 weeks already!

Hey hun, your looking swell! Gorgeous, hope pregnancy is treating you well, scan soon eh?

Lots of baby dust my way please! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hiya girlies.... its so nice for you to say its quieter in here without me, nice to know im missed but I do still keep popping in and trying to help answer stuff when I can!! !

Pregnancy is going better now, had terrible morning sickness but now im not been sick as much and seem to be getting some of my energy back YEY!

Awww Rusks bless you for keep checking on me in 1st Tri... it means alot to me that you are doing that xx

Jools I cant believe your still here!! I was sure after taking over the testing thread you would be next :lol: yeah my bump aint half coming along now! makes it feel real!

Emma I miss you lot so much as well, the atmosphere in the TTC section is the best and so is the support it doesnt seem like ten mins ago I got my BFP and was still trying to take it all in :lol:

My scan is on the 26th of September and we are so excited...

I so hope more of you are coming over to 1st Tri soon, I miss you lot so much, the support in this section is just the best I love all you girls!! :hug: :hug:

im going to stop now cause im gettin all emotional typing this :cry: :cry: (dam prego hormones!)

BABY DUST to all and enjoy the baby dancing girls! make the most of it cause once the bean is there you just dont have the energy :lol:

xx xx xx xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww mrs B look at ur lil bump!! cant believe ur 10 weeks already thats gone so quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back