How v ery dare they!!!

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I was dl'ing prison break and it finished a few weeks back, im having bad withdrawal symptoms, i dont know if i can cope girls!!!

HOW COULD THEY ITS NOT BACK TIL JAN

:cry: :cry:

LOL you only have to wait a couple of months... :rotfl: ....you should try being a Stargate SG1 fan... they finished the 10th series on a cliff hanger and WON'T be making any more episodes... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: I want to know if we defeat the Ori... LOL :rotfl:

Apparently they are bringing out 3 movies, but they haven't even finished the first one and the series ended about a year ago... withdrawal symptoms you cannot believe...

Not to mention the whole Firefly thing... lots of people have seen the movie Serenity, well it was the "conclusion" to the series Firefly which was so cool... but only had one season before Fox went and cancelled it... :wall: :wall: :wall: now its over forever... :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back