how tired am i !!!! first day at new job done , woohoo !

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
yesterday i went for an interview at the ELC for a temp xmas job , and i started today :shock: 10-4 , so only got 15 mins break and my feet kill now lol and i have blisters !! but it was soo cool to be working , and the girls i work with are great ! and i spent all day talking about toys and playing with a radio controlled tonka car lol
tbh im a bit upset its only gonna last till xmas :cry:

Awww glad you enjoyed!! :) :hug: to your feet tho!

My friend had a xmas job in the Aberdeen one last year and she was asked to stay on after, so fingers crossed they may do the same to you!

It sounds great :cheer:
You never know - they may need you to stay on after Christmas! :pray: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Sounds like a good place to work!

Sometimes they keep xmas staff on :) xxxxxx

glad you had a good day xxxxx

manager said she isnt keeping anyone on , and if she would i doubt id be first choice as 2 of the temps been there since oct i think :( shame huh , roll on mothercare recruiting i guess !

Lucky you! I can't wait to go back to work!

Are they going to give you a discount while you are there?

Kim x x x x

Glad it went well hun :) retail is a feet killer though..ouch! least you get to spot all the best toys for Leland! :hug:

Great news glad you enjoyed it although working 6 hours with only 15 minutes break is not allowed surely?????

:cheer: well done hun glad you enjoyed it xx

it might open doors for the future so it might not be just til christmas xx

can someone tell me why sods law has it that ive had an awfull night , couldnt breath or swallow and couldnt sleep and on top of that a bit of an upset tummy :wall: hope once i get going ill be alright ! RAH :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back