How soon did you get any signs you were pregnant?

katz543

Reaction score
Help!! Well, im not sure if i am being paranoid or have some signs. How early did everyone get signs??

So far my boobs have been a little sore (but are ok today), and ive been off my food. Not to the degree im not eating, but not as much as normal, and i only had a few spoonfuls of cereal and had to stop as it was making me feel funny plus i could smell it! my sense of smell has also rocketed and i feel constantly bloated. Sorry for the graphicness, but i also keep having pockets up air coming up and a bit of sick sometime comes to.

Im not due on for another 2 weeks, would it be too early to take a test? I have no idea when i ovulated!

It could just be my mind running overtime, but anyone elses experiances would be greatly appriciated!

Thanks! x

Hi Katz,

If you are not due on for another couple of weeks you will be ovulating now?!?! The length of time between you ovulating and having a period is called the luteal phase and lasts for 10-16 days (this is what we call the 2 week wait!)

So if it's only been a couple of weeks since your last period you should be baby dancing like crazy right now to catch the egg - you might not have ovulated yet!

Yeah I agree with Ejjie, your prob popping that eggie as we speak!!!

It would defo be soon to take a test anyway if your AF is not due for 2 weeks.

Best get bding me thinks!!!!

Good luck xxx

i agree good luck and i hope you catch that eggie :D

urggh, got it totally wrong!! Im actually due to take my last pill this coming monday! I did a test yesterday (just couldnt help myself) and it was negative. If i dont come on by Wednesday night i will do another test.

Feeling quite rough this morning though! :-(

katz543 said:
urggh, got it totally wrong!! Im actually due to take my last pill this coming monday! I did a test yesterday (just couldnt help myself) and it was negative. If i dont come on by Wednesday night i will do another test.

Feeling quite rough this morning though! :-(

Hi Katz,

I'm confused, are you on the pill but you think you might be pregnant?! x

I have been on antibiotics and took some silly risks with my h2bx

Aha! So what are your thoughts then, you want to be or you don't?!?!

I think if you did a test the last day you take a pill you should get the answer...!

If you don't want to be then I think you need to start another pill packet straight away xx

ejjie said:
Aha! So what are your thoughts then, you want to be or you don't?!?!

I think if you did a test the last day you take a pill you should get the answer...!

If you don't want to be then I think you need to start another pill packet straight away xx
i agree :D

Hiya I got my bfp today, and for the last few dys I thought af was coming and then (tmi) I got some really thick creamy white CM, like thrush but I dont think I have thrush (not itchy), I felt bloated (still do), and 3 days ago whilst exercising I came over all weird and sicky, faint and nauseuous. I have still had the chocolate cravings id usually get with af, but i have definitely needed to wee much more often.

Did you do another test or anything Katz? How are things?

Also now Im noticing sore boobs today and yesterday OUCH!!!

scones put a few drops of tea tree oil in your bath water to prevent thrush (just incase)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back