How should I judge? (removal people)

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
I've had two people round so far. Their quotes were £38 apart and the cheaper one supplies all the boxes and bubble wrap whereas the more expensive one doesn't.

The more expensive company gave me a little folder, spent longer looking and talking and seemed more 'professional' BUT she kept ending sentences with 'we're not supposed to but we do'

The cheaper one was friendlier but didn't tell me very much at all! BUT he was nicer. Is it wrong to judge on the fact he asked me about Fi and told me about his son who was 4 months??? Lol.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to judge on!

lol the cheaper one sounds nicer/cheaper/more for your money! :D does matt not drive? or anyone you know? so much cheaper to hire a van.. xx

sarafet said:
lol the cheaper one sounds nicer/cheaper/more for your money! :D does matt not drive? or anyone you know? so much cheaper to hire a van.. xx

the access to the house is awful and we'd be scared of damaging our new big appliances!

cheaper one sounds better to me too. Go with your gut instinct :D

Go with the one you're more comfortable with, they have to handle all your possessions and personally I would want someone I like doing it!

I get the impression the cheaper guys would just get the job done whereas the more expensive one are trying to look better but at the end of the day, they just need to pack stuff in a van! No little posh folder will matter then :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back