how old is my baby? help?

Krystal

Reaction score
Ok my son was born on 14.08.2008, i had him down as being 3 months today, so why does my ticker say 2 months 4 weeks and not just 3 months? :oops: :think:

one of the months would have had 5wks in it :think:

a month isnt exactly 4 weeks sometimes so could have a couple days to go untill he is a full 3 months old
manda xx

so is he not 3 months old then :oops:

i feel like such a bad mummy, how can i not know lol

lol, weird... nothin to do with october having 31 days?
so it would be 3 months tomorrow?
i dont know actually :lol:

he will be 3 months on the 14th so wednesday hun
it dont make you a bad mum its easy to get confussed :D
manda xx

I used to count Arianna by weeks - your son will be 13wks on Tues if I counted correctly!

manda224 said:
he will be 3 months on the 14th so wednesday hun
it dont make you a bad mum its easy to get confussed :D
manda xx

but then why does ticker say 2 months 4 weeks today - suggesting it would be anoht week till he's 3 months :think:

OMG how crazy :rotfl: least i'll know when he gets to a year :lol:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Ok my son was born on 14.08.2008, i had him down as being 3 months today, so why does my ticker say 2 months 4 weeks and not just 3 months? :oops: :think:

2008??????????

u gone forward in time or something lol that time he aint born yet :rotfl:

just go by mine and knock 4 days off. emily was born 10/08/07

your baby will be 3months on 14th nov

we were workiing it out the other day as i was adamant my sofia was 5 months old and the OH wasn't.

as usual he was right :wall:

52 weeks in a year

26 weeks = 6 months

13 weeks = 3 months

So I make that the 13th, tomorrow.

Hi Sweetcheeks,

You are assuming that 4 weeks = 1 month, which is almost never the case (except in non leap year Februarys).

My baby was born on 29th July. She was 4 weeks old on 26th August, but one month old on 29th August at 4 weeks, 3 days. She was 8 weeks old on 23rd September and 2 months old on 29th September at 8 weeks, 6 days.

You will see lots of NHS info on weaning mentions delaying weaning until at least 4 months/17weeks - i.e. 4 months does not equal 16 weeks (4 x 4 weeks) but more like 17 weeks+.

I hope that makes sense. Your baby will be 3 months old on 14th October (Wednesday).

Confusing, isn't it! If you'd like a ticker which counts in weeks, these are readily available at the usual ticker sites.

Xxx

ahhh thank you girls... kind of makes sense now. I feel like a right plonker :rotfl:

enn said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

2008??????????

u gone forward in time or something lol that time he aint born yet :rotfl:

just go by mine and knock 4 days off. emily was born 10/08/07

your baby will be 3months on 14th nov

:rotfl: @ 2008... poor child has no chance does he :lol:

The past 2 times I've been to babyclinic and they've asked me how many weeks Isaac is I've looked at them like :shock: :shock: :shock: it's very confusing sometimes, I've now wrote down Isaac's age in weeks on the calendar, so I don't get confused :lol: Monthly, your baby will be a month older every month on the birth date, so the 14th :hug: I think :lol:

Redshoes said:
The past 2 times I've been to babyclinic and they've asked me how many weeks Isaac is I've looked at them like :shock: :shock: :shock: it's very confusing sometimes, I've now wrote down Isaac's age in weeks on the calendar, so I don't get confused :lol: Monthly, your baby will be a month older every month on the birth date, so the 14th :hug: I think :lol:

That's how I think of it too! I lose track of the weeks! :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: OMG I was just looking through old posts (bored :oops: ) and I seen this thread and realised I said Jack was born on the 14th August - well he wasn't - that was his due date but he was born on the 12th :oops: :oops: OMG what a flipping plonker :oops: :oops: :rotfl:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: OMG I was just looking through old posts (bored :oops: ) and I seen this thread and realised I said Jack was born on the 14th August - well he wasn't - that was his due date but he was born on the 12th :oops: :oops: OMG what a flipping plonker :oops: :oops: :rotfl:

:wall: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Don't worry about it luv!

People ask me for Mhairi's date of birth and I give them my mum's :oops: Must say, they are mighty impressed with my 58 year old baby!

xxx

im forever thinking about my due date when i think about his age lol wouldnt be too bad if they werent 6 weeks apart :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back