How old are we all?

Geriatric is kicking it a bit.. I worked in care of the elderly and you are claased as 65 before a geriatric :shock:

I think its called a prim mum or something? There is a name for it but not geriatric.

Cheeky witch.

xxxx

Geriatric is kicking it a bit.. I worked in care of the elderly and you are claased as 65 before a geriatric :shock:

I think its called a prim mum or something? There is a name for it but not geriatric.

Cheeky witch.

xxxx

My thoughts exactly haha

How rude of her! Tell her where to go next time!!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but pregnancy over the age of 35 is classed as 'geriatric' or 'elderly primigravida'. It is an old fashioned term and the correct term that should be used nowadays is 'advanced maternal age' :shock:

Last edited:
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but pregnancy over the age of 35 is classed as 'geriatric' or 'elderly primigravida'. It is an old fashioned term and the correct term that should be used nowadays is 'advanced maternal age' :shock:

Exactly what they said to my aunt in the late 1970's, she was same age I am now, 34 turning 35 in three months lol

Last edited:
Advanced maternal age....how very PC lol. I can't believe I'm officially ready for the scrapheap hehe

how weird im exactly the same, breathless, shattered and feel pants, and im usually really active, doing the school run requires a lay down after :)

I'm 28, 29 two months before baby is born, Same age as my mum was when she had me!! :)

how weird im exactly the same, breathless, shattered and feel pants, and im usually really active, doing the school run requires a lay down after :)

I'm the same too! The stairs at work take me a good 5 minutes now! Everyone has to go round me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back