How often do you see HV

luvbunsazzle

Reaction score
I haven't seen the HV since June when Rosie was 6 months, how often should you see them?

I'm not sure hun as the rules are diiferent over here :eh:

I'm nearly sure you guys have a 8 month check? Plus there will be jabs at 12 months :)

I think you can bring them to your clinic whenever you like :D

Katie was last seen at 2 on the dot and will be seen in 6 months to check her weight as she went down abit. Joe was last seen at just 4 and won't be seen again!

i thought you had a 7 month or so check, but can't even get hold of my hv, Rosie is nearly 1 now!! It's mad

maddi's never had any checks, i take her to be weighed every 2-3months now, but if i don't really trust my hv, so if i have any problems i just see the doc, and get her weighed at walk in xx

i dont even think my hv's have walk in's. Shall have to investiagte now.

we have a clinic, located in the doc's that you can just go along to every monday afternoon, for weighing and hv, when you want hon, might be worth seeing if you have one of though's :D

July was the last time I went because clinic is tuesdays and I work then :)

I used to have to get Niamh weighed weekly which was a pain, now she tends to get weighed at hospital appointments.
Last time i went to clinic a stupid HV (not mine) felt compelled to tell me that Niamh wasn't on a balanced diet and i wasn't meeting her nutritional needs!! No Sh*t sherlock, tell me something i don't know!!

Couple of times when they were both new born then never apart from injections & the 8 month check!

x

Caitlyn had a 6 week check and then the HV came out last week to do her one year check (she is nearly 17 months) + she was in bed while she did it haha

we go about every 4-6 weeks but thats mainly coz we have problems with charlies eating and we're trying to sort it out!

i used to go to get her weighed every week, then it just kinda stopped happening! now i see my HV as little as humanly possible! after her saying at 4 months she was going to refer her to the hospital for her hip, getting to her 9 month appointment and there being nothing in her notes cos she "forgot", then finding out she actually does have a problem with her hip, i dont really have much faith in her!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back