How much???

twinkle84

Reaction score
do I give my LO when weaning? We've been weaning got just Over a week and he loves all I've given him! But I worry he's having too much, he just seems to be enjoying it! Do I go by him or stop feeding earlier, I just don't want to give him a tummy ache while he still getting used to it! X

I went by what charley wanted. So far he's been fine! x x

I have just started to wean Noa n I breastfeed him about 45min before I give him food so he's not starving but not full up either, but then I'm doin blw n can't expect him to get it all in his tummy anyway :) x

Can they have the little baby yogurts from now? Just wanted to top him up of still hungry? X

I have been giving Sofia one rusk mixed with 2 oZs breastmilk and she polishes off the lot, then a 7oz bottle before bed all in the space of an hour! It never occured that she was having too much but she eats and drinks all of it, then sleeps all night so I guess just go with it! X

Yeah I am now! He been ok so just going for it! He usually has a bowl half full and then 5oz of his bottle at meal times! Im going to get some rusk for bed time supper I think! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back