How much help do think you'll need?

im staying at my mums for a few week with oh so she can help me out! as i want to be out the hospaital with in 6 hours! i hate being messed with by the midwifes!

not sure how much mum will help out think she will just be around and make food ect! x

when katie was born my inlaws were staying. and not by invitation! defo was way more than i could cope with and it really affecte how i bonded with her. they were right lazy ******** too, first thing i did when i got home from hospital was clean the bathroom, which hadnt been touched the whole time i was in hospital :shock: ex-OH was out of work at the time, so he was constantly around as well, although i'd have rather he'd have been out all day and i could get stuff done! this time round, i'm living with my mum, which has been a godsend, cos they've helped out with katie when i've needed it and i've had all my washing and cooking done for me :) although as you all know its doing my head in now and i cant wait to do all my own cooking and cleaning and washing and stuff...ask me again in a month tho and i'm sure i'll have changed my mind :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back