How much food?

Lou

Reaction score
Hi

This is what Isaac eats in a day...

8am - Cereal and approx 4oz formula. Water.

1pm - 125g Jar of veg/potato/pasta etc. 125g Jar of fruit desert. 4oz formula approx. Water.

5pm - Same as 1pm. Water.

8pm - 6oz approx of formula. Water.

Should I be giving him 2 jars of savoury and 2 jars of sweet a day or do you think once is enough and maybe I should give him rice pudding or something at 1pm or 5pm?

He seems fine as he is but I wanted to know your thoughts.

cheers

Lou :)

Sounds more or less like what my feeding plan was for Dom at 6 months and in time you will be on to groovy finger foods :)

I'm dreading finger foods! I posted a little while ago about giving Isaac chewy things and that I'm scared!

I will have to try it when Jarrod is home so I won't be alone :)

Yeah that's a good idea. I gave rice cakes first as they kind of melt in their mouth. Good luck with it, it's messy and fun :)

Yaay, let us know how you get on. You will probably get a few strange looks at first and they will get thrown around but then hopefully in the mouth they will go :)

lol yeah I can picture it now :)

Isaac is a very vocal baby and he loves to shout at me until I give him my full attention so maybe a rice cake is just the thing to keep him quiet for 10 minutes at a time!

Ella loves her rice cakes - you could try him with them now :)

i ask the hv about kacy meals and she said by 6 months old she should be having desserts after her lunch and dinner. That works for kacy but it is up to you hun and what works for you

i got kacy some a couple of weeks ago and you can biscuits too, and she just chopps on them she doesn't eat it all but its great,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back