Reaction score
Currently Jake has

7am- Bottle formula 6-9oz
9- Baby porrige and 5oz baby juice
1pm- Bottle formula 6-9oz
4pm Bottle formula 6-9oz
6-7pm- pureed veg and Baby juice or water
8pm- Bottle formula 6-9oz

(9 times out of 10 he doesnt drink his whole bottle)

When he begins nursery next week they will be giving him lunch so Im thinking about doing this myself to make his weekends consistant with meals in the week. Im also thinking about stepping up to follow on milk as he is 6 months old next week( :shock: ). Should I replace the lunch time feed with lunch and the follow on formula for a week or so berore replacing one more or the rest? I dont like the idea of changing them all at once.

when i changed willow on to follow on milk it gave her an upset tummy for a few days but she is fine with it now so i would try changing it a bit before he starts nursary. although you dont have to put him on to follow on milk i didnt put willow on to it until she was 8 months and i only did it then because it was cheaper.

I asked the HV about follow on milk as I found it all a bit confusing but she said as C was satisfied with the normal milk and was gaining weight, not to change her. C has breakfast and lunch at the moment, but I will introduce dinner next week I think - she will be 6 months 3 weeks then.

hi, grace has just started 3 meals a day and will be going onto 6 mths + milk this week. her routine is:

6am 180ml bottle then back to bed
8:30am breakfast
10:30am 150ml bottle then nap
12:30pm lunch
3pm 150ml bottle then nap
5pm tea
7:30pm 210ml bottle

snacks and finger food are now gradally being introduced. she does not really eat the finger food but enjoys sucking and playing with them.
feel all i do is feed though. i found with mark the mid morn and mid afternoon gradually gets less and is then replaced with snacks.

we were told by hv to leave christopher on his normal formula till he was 1 his weight gain was fine he took to solids well so we were told not to bother with the step up milks
so at 9 and a half months he is still on c&g premium and happy and well
christopher has

7-8am =8oz formula and big bowl of ready brek or 2 weetabix
10am =toast with jam/cheese spread
12pm =half a big jar of hipp plus 2 yogurts
4pm =big bowl of rice pudding or something similar with fruit
plus a 5oz bottle of formula
7pm =8oz formula
snacks of bread/grated cheese/fruit/rice cakes inbetween if hes hungry
xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online