How much did you pay for your DS?

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
I have had problems finding a DS in stock but I eventually found and purchased one. The only thing is I paid £180 for the DS, a mini starter pack(includes screen protectors, game case, DS glove and spare stylus) and 3 games. I'm not sure if I have paid a bit much. If you lot got yours quite a bit cheaper I might take it back and wait until after Christmas to get one.

Hi Gemma

My DH got mine form argos, thay had an offer on he got the DS, 1 game and the DS lite case and the flip games case for £124.

At the time he bought it (nov) you could choose the package that he got me for £124 or a package with 2 games and the accessory pack which had all the things that you mentioned and the car charger for £129.99.

DH ended up with the accessory pack as well as the woman made a mistake and put both on :rotfl:

I'd say the one that tyo have isn't a bad price if you got 3 games and the starter pack as the games are at least £20 each

my best friend bought her boyfriend one.They were doing the bundles,like yours,for £150 but she just got the DS with a game included for £109

I bought mine from Virgin Megastore (now Zavvi.co.uk) and it cost £100 for console and More Brain Training game.

Well I took my DS back today and managed to get hold of one from Argos with a game and a better essentials pack for £120. Thanks for your replies :D

my boyf got his for £119 with 4 games- that was over a year ago

i got one from xmas but OH ordered from usa so it was £70 new :dance: and its a lovely glossy red one :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back