• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how much baby rice?

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm going to start weaning h this week and was wondering how much baby rice shall I make up to start with?

I'm guessing its better to offer it half way through a milk feed?

How long shall I give the baby rice before I move onto veggies/ baby yoghurts?

Hi
I've just started weaning over the weekend, tried lo on baby rice and he just screwed his face up lol, so the next day I tried him on banana porridge and he seemed to enjoy that better, he only took about 5 spoonfuls, and the same today. Going to try him on something completely different tomorrow, carrot! Just made a batch and put it in the freezer, I'm guessing I'll try him on one ice cube first.
I've been giving it to him half way through his 10:30 feed, it's going slowly but u think he's getting the hang if it!
X

sorry for the typos!!

I give charley food about an hour after a feed. He eats loads, a whole banana mashed, museli, sweet potato! I read that your only meant to give them a couple of spoonfulls first but charley moans for more. It's quite trail and error to start off with!

I waited until an hour after a feed, but zac wasn't interested and didn't know what to do with the food until he was 6 months, just depends on the baby. Just give it a go and you will find out what's right for your LO xxx

i make a few spoons of whatever food daisy loves ellas kitchen stuff especially the fruit babyrice is yuck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back