how many?

Hayley1608

Reaction score
How many bottles does your LO have a day?

S is 7 months soon so was just wondering how many your LOs have. She only has 3 a day but doesn't tend to drink them all. HV says not to worry as she is on 3 meals a day and drinking other fluids but i was just curious.

Ella is 4 months and has five 6oz bottles a day, I'd say two of those she probably only takes 4oz out of though x

Ash is 4 months and takes 5 8oz bottles a day thought the bedtime one is usually 9 xx

Alice is nearly 5 months and is on 4 or 5 bottles a day

N is 6 months on 1st April and takes anything from 5-7 oz 5 times a day x

Apologies for any typos!

Jack is 9 months today and has 3 bottles of 5oz a day but only drinks 3-4oz at a time. He also has 3 meals and snacks throughout the day to keep him full x

Angel is nearly 4.5 months and she's on 4 8oz bottles a day. She sleeps through most nights but sometimes she'll wake up in the night and have another x

rhea is nearly 5 mths and has 4 6oz bottles doesn't always finish them and is on small amounts of solids xxx

Cesca's 7 months and has 3 8oz bottles 2 4oz bottles and 2 meals a day... She is a greedy git lol (She has the 4oz bottles with her meals) xx

Thanks for replying girls :) its reassuring to hear some babies take simular to what s does :) she's just loves her food too much now!

Jake has 4 6oz bottles now that he is weaning xx

Last edited:
Stanley has 5 x 8oz of hungry milk a day lol x

My LO is 6 weeks and has 4 5oz bottles and 1 6oz bottle. The 6oz at 8pm bedtime. He usually takes 4.5/5 during the day x

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Mummy to Joshua 23-01-10 &
Dylan 03-02-2012 <3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back