How many toilet sheets are you now? -relaunch

3rd March- 7 1/2
13th May- 8
27 June- 8 1/2

Only 1/2 increase again- boooooooooooooooo!

Alex xxx

In March I was 9. Today I am 10. I'm a lot more round than I was in March though so it's spread :lol: .

I missed the 2nd one somehow but I started at 7 1/2 and now I'm 9

I am a fat cow anyway (though have lost 5.4kg now since I was 10 weeks :cheer: )

I did not take part in the other ones.....But am 14 sheets :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

fuffins1981 said:
I did not take part in the other ones.....But am 14 sheets :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

but... you are having a Biff baby!

Moofa....Thank you for trying to be kind....But its to do with me being a Biff mom too :rotfl:

started at 7 1/4, then 7 3/4 now i am 8 3/4.

But may have changed toilet paper brand just to stuff things up.

Sandi

I'm 9 sheets of tesco brand. Remember all toilet roll brands differ in size of squares so i'd say the tape measurer would be a fairer game :rotfl:

I'm 49 inches (125cm) at my equator (yes, I feel the size of a planet) :lol: .

ohh i might go measure my bump with loo roll, never thought of doing that before :lol:

March 3rd post I was 8 1/2 at 16 weeks

Now 10 at 32 weeks

Its not changed as much as I'd of thought as its alot bigger but think we have different smaller (cheaper!) brand of roll at the mo!xx

34 inches or 7 toilet papers! :D I like this its a cool idea!

bowmanzoo said:
I'm 9 sheets of tesco brand. Remember all toilet roll brands differ in size of squares so i'd say the tape measurer would be a fairer game :rotfl:

Mine is £1 scented stuff (four rolls), so can't imagine it is like the quilted stuff HRH uses :rotfl:

I was 9, now I'm 10 :think: I'm sure I've grown more than one sheet though, I'm mahoosive. According to the measurement chart the midwife does my baby already weighs 7lbs :shock:

fuffins1981 said:
I am a fat cow anyway (though have lost 5.4kg now since I was 10 weeks :cheer: )

Dang girl you sure you don't want the whole roll ;)

Mines 3.5 sheets at 29 weeks...

Edit: i think imeasured wrong, i went back nd did it around the bump is that right?

Im 9...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back