• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How many times in the night

Penstraze

Reaction score
do you get up for a pee? Last night it was 7 times between 1am and 7am and I'm only nearly 33 weeks is this going to get much worse cause I might as well start sleeping in the bathroom if thats going to be the case! :rotfl:

Christ, I couldn't cope getting up that much! I slept from 11pm til 5.30am before I needed to pee. Sometimes I get up at about 1am as well depending on how much I need to drink in the night.

I'm usually up at least 5 times, the most was about 8 and I always go twice before falling asleep too!

I've tried to drink less in the evenings but it's not really helped!

If I've very lucky I sometimes just have the once! But I think on average it's around 3-5 and each time I need a drink too! :wall:

OMG! :shock: Just camp out in the bathroom!!

I get up about 3 times each night and need one as soon as I get up - But 7?! :talkhand: No thanks, I'd sooner wet myself than hobble up and down those stairs that many times! lol x

I go from 12pm - 4am without needing the loo then a couple of other times after that until I get up at 8am. I usually have a drink when I wake for the loo as thirsty.

wow I thought it was normal and your all further on then me god I hope it doesn't get any worse then!! :shock: I am very tempted to sleep on bathroom floor its tiled so would also be nice and cool :rotfl: My dog sleeps on the landing and he lifts his head every time I go out to loo as if to say not you again! :rotfl: I can't help wondering if maybe baby is engaging already she has been head down at 21 week scan and every appointment since but in the last week or so I have felt so much pressure low down and been having to go toilet loads, I also don't get kicks in the ribs or have too much problems with breathlessness all pressure and movements are lower down and generally in my bladder :evil: is it too early for her to be engaging?

Yep sometimes i've been known to get up well over 5 times in the night to pee, the last few nights I've been a bit better once asleep and last night didnt get up at all woooo. Get a bucket lol

It's usually once an hour for me, but if I'm lucky I will get two hours of sleep. I also have to wake up in order to turn over, though, so that might be making things worse.

Crikey :shock:
I only need to go once every now and then in the night but usually I just sleep straight through from about 11.00pm till 7am.

i used to wee more then what i do now... whihc is weird because aparently babies head is pressing on my bladder more???.... i used to be like you, i'd go 5-6 times in the night. im not so bad now, maybe only 2-3 times.... sometimes i just try and ignor it and go back to sleep.
i always wee before i get in to bed, then i'll lay there for 10mins and need to go again.
I always used to think, we'll if i can manage to get up all these times to wee, then i'll be able to get up and feed baby! hehe

tinkerbell* said:
i used to wee more then what i do now... whihc is weird because aparently babies head is pressing on my bladder more???.... i used to be like you, i'd go 5-6 times in the night. im not so bad now, maybe only 2-3 times.... sometimes i just try and ignor it and go back to sleep.
i always wee before i get in to bed, then i'll lay there for 10mins and need to go again.
I always used to think, we'll if i can manage to get up all these times to wee, then i'll be able to get up and feed baby! hehe

Thats a good point at least I will be used to it, I actually feel less knackered today then have done for the last week actually felt like I got some sleep last night so dread to think how many times I have gotten up the other nights to have felt like I got so much less sleep :shock: :lol:

It used to be about 4 times, but the past couple of nights I've only been twice, I think I'm retaining water now though as my feet and ankles have swollen up :(

I think I'm weeing less during the night at the moment but perhaps because it is so hot, I am sweating more :oops: I am so thirsty though, sometimes I wake up in the night just for a drink!

I was up every 2 hours on the dot the other night, but last night i only got up once at 1am, then slept through till 7am, but when i got out of bed i was that desperate to get to the loo, i thought i was going to pee myself :shock:

Im gettin up about 3-4 times a night i thought that was annoying but 7 times! Blimey Penstraze! Also my dog sleeps on the landing too and looks at me like is it morning yet then? oh no shes just off to the toilet again!! x

I'm so lucky! I go once a night, and sometimes don't even have to!

Why am I so tired?

7 times a night.... :shock: :shock:

During first tri it was 3 or 4 then it went to none and it's started again now with at least one trip in the night and I'm thinking that will probably just get more as I get further along. Luckily I have an en-suite so the loo door is only about two steps away from the end of the bed so I can pretty much do it while keeping myself in a semi consious state... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Damn girl what you drinking?

i go about 2-3 times during the night maybe it depends where baby lies?

I do drink quite alot through day and evening, I'd just assumed going so much was normal obviously not :( :lol: Im sure babies constantly on my bladder though and occassionally she will kick or punch it thats not nice!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back