• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How many times in the night

i get up like every night at about 1 and 4 o clock, i´m sure thats the time i will be getting up to feed the little one, maybe its our bodies getting us used to getting up regular in the night! :lol:

Penstraze said:
I do drink quite alot through day and evening, I'd just assumed going so much was normal obviously not :( :lol: Im sure babies constantly on my bladder though and occassionally she will kick or punch it thats not nice!!
I think its hard in this hot weather not to drink so much, i think everyone varies i like to have ice lollies aswell tehe!!

:hug:

sorry to intrude i get up about 3 times during the night to pee and im only 16 weeks tomorrow

Eek - 7 times :shock:

I try not to drink too much before bed and go about 3 times before I go to sleep.....then I'm usually up twice in the night. I spose it does depend how long you're in bed for though!

seems to be every two hours for me, and i have a bottle of water by my bed as i am constantly thirsty too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back