How many tests? **Updated**

TINKS82

Reaction score
Hi ladies I just wondered how many test you did before you got your positive? Did you get negatives before and how late were you? I am late but (cheapie)test coming up negative.

Last edited:
My cheapie tests were always stupidly faint, yet my FR and CB digi were fine. Some people and cheapies don't get on! I'd go and get a FR - how many dpo are you? xx

Not sure when I ovulated as don't use opk. My period is normally 30-33 days but I am day 34. Think I am scared of buying a test coz don't want it to come up negative, silly I know and I have no symptoms apart from dull achy cramps, no discharge or anything.

Aww I know that feeling sooo well - best advice is to 'rip the plaster off' and just get it over with, positive or negative. Promise. FX it's a :bfp: though :)
:dust:
xxx

Hi there I tested at 11dpo and bfn, didn't have any symptoms so thought that was that and the witch would get me. Went away the next day for a few days to a friends wedding and completly forgot about testing / af etc, it was only went I got home 5 days later that I realised af hadn't shown up so tested that morning at 16dpo and bfp! Don't give up your in with a chance whilever af stays away xx

Thanks tiggy that gives me some hope. Xx

Last edited:
Tested Twice last week (Mon and Wed) with cheapies and both were BFN then tried a Digi on Thurs and it was BFP - the cheapies are only now showing a positive

Last edited:
How late were you jensbump when u got ur positive & what test did u use? Xx

Last edited:
I wasn't late Tinks - only due AF yesterday so now one day late - used ClearBlue Digital and other really cheap ones called clear and simple.

Tinks I was 10 days late before I got my BFP, and had many BFN's before that. Hold on in there it might be ur month stillxx

It sounds very promising hun, some women just have lower levels of HcG to begin with and because different tests detect different levels it can make the difference of getting that BFP.

Good Luck, although it really sounds like congrats is in order xxx

Can u believe I am not going to be able to get tests till Thursday so can't test until Friday!!! Aahhhh I don't know what to do with myself xx

Did test 4 days before af got bfns and did test 2 days before af got bfps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back