• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How many tests did you do?

Redshoes

Reaction score
Just thought I'd ask, because when I did my first pregnancy test, it was very faint and I didn't believe it, so did another, which was very strong, but didn't believe that either so did another 3 :lol:

How many tests did you do before you believed it a positive?

I did 5 :rotfl: only coz DH didn't believe it coz the lines were so faint. It wasn't until I did the Clear blue digital that he believed me! :roll:

Three in the first day.

Then i did two more the next day just to make sure it still said pregnant lol. I tested 4 days before my period was due because i just knew i was pregnant.

i did 2 and both times the lines turned the darkest blue so i couldnt have made a mistake lol :lol:

I did one but was 6 weeks pg then and had a strong result...

I did 2. one at mine and i didnt believe it so phoned my sis up (who was in the bath lol) then bought a 2 pack and did another at her house. she did one even though she was around 37 weeks cuz she had heard the hormone that makes it pos fades in late pregnancy but sure enough it said pos :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i did 2, lol n i bought them off ebay :roll:

my doctor didnt even do a test so i didnt really believe it until i had my 12 weeks scan

sophie27 said:
Sophie 6

Alastair 5

Never really belived till 20 week scan :D

Aaawwwwww, although I too couldn't wait to see him again at 20wks, to double check I was, just to be sure :hug:

chaelihol said:
i did 2, lol n i bought them off ebay :roll:

my doctor didnt even do a test so i didnt really believe it until i had my 12 weeks scan

My sister didnt get tested by her doc either. My doc made me take a urine sample which they sent to local hospital. Had to phone for results a few days later, doesnt seem v. cost effective to me... surely it would be cheaper for them to bulk buy some test strips like my old docs did...? :think:

i got 2 and planned on doing them both, i did the first 1 before workand it was posi came home thatevening to do 2nd one and it was in the bin ... ian had decided to see if HE was pregnant too ... he wasnt :roll: :roll: :roll: (he got bored) so luckily it was just me, but i went to doctors a few days later anyway so just the 1 for me!and just the one for Ian!

oooooo no i lie i did 1 before new years and it was neg, then i did another on the 4th of jan and that 1 was pos and ian did the other one ... yes thats right now, so 2 altogether

One :shock:

I guess i knew but needed to know for sure, didn't test til i was about 7 weeks pregs,so really strong line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back