How many pairs of pants?

babsi

Reaction score
How many pairs of pants do people have? (I just don't want to go overboard buying them and get the right number) Kai has 3 atm, only wears them indoors though.

I probably have about 10 pairs for Jess assuming that she is only wearing 1 pair during the day and a pair at night.

Lydia has loads. I just keep buying them because she keeps seeing new Dora ones and asks for them haha. She must have about 30 pairs :rotfl: She really doesn't need that many at all but better too many than too few.

Arianna has loads too as she sees Minnie Mouse or Disney Princess ones.

She prob has between 20-30, but then I need alot just now with her little accidents... bless her!

With Jessie at that age, i remember she had 16! I thought that was faaaaaaar too many until she managed to have constant accidents for two days running and...we ran out! :rotfl: :rotfl:
Admittedly this was in the olde days...no dryer :doh:

Lisa

Lucy has loads - I'd say more than 30 because once she was potty training/trained both my mum and OH's mum decided it was nice to buy her them! I don't know what it is with grandmothers but they seem to love buying them for little girls!

My ds doesnt have many - i know im going to have to buy him some though as were potty training at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back