how many have you planned

budge

Reaction score
i planned to have 4 children when i was a young girl. When i had my first two i thought thats it. But then along came the third and sure enough number 4 is expected shortly/
So how many do you plan to have ? :D

I always wanted 4 too.

But i dont even have one yet so that could change when number 1 comes :lol:

no no! you'll love it!
i find it wonderful having wall to wall kids! And the lovely thing is that they always have each other to play with

My mum had 4, and we are close together, 2 girls and 2 boys.

im one of 5 and i loved growing up with my brothers and sisters even if it wasn't all good. And its even nicer now we are older - we all have each other to talk to and share our babies with too.

Aww it sounds sweet!

But having a baby, a toddler and 2 others :shock: Sounds scary

itd not really. You just get on with it.
Like my dad always says bringing children up is like growing flowers. Hard work making sure they are ok and got the right food and water etc. Picking out the weeds and rot etc. But then when all the hard work is done you sit back and enjoy your flower bed and all the other flowers it produces. Which is exactly what my dad is doing and has done. :D

We are only planning on the one. We went through a lot to have this pregancy and if im honest i dont think i could go through it all again.

i'd like another one boy and a girl would be nice, but then lately i've been thinking about three!! :wall:
Just not sure whether i'd cope, finind it hard enough with one! though we are trying for another at the mo, mum thinks i'm mad having them so close toghether.

I defo don't want just one as i am an only child, no complaints about childhood - was a bit lonely - but now - i have the sole responsibilty of my parents when they get ill, i'll have no siblings to share the caring or the pain.
My hubby has 2 brothers and i see how close they are now, and thay can talk to each other, where as i have no one - only my hubbys family - who often don't see things from my point of veiw as they don;t really know my family

sorry if that sounds depressing :(

We are only planning to have one for now..but in the future who knows :D :D

wen i was little i was hell bent on having 11 lol!!
i was a lil girl lol now id like 4-5

I will keep going till I get my little boy and if that means 30 girls then thats cool xx :wink:

i am not sure, i am thinking that this might be the only 1 but i mi ght change my mind:)

I would like to have 4 in total. I have one of each and am pregnant with a boy, and I've told o/h that I'm already planning the next lol.

Nikki

i always wanted more than 1 because i was an only child lol so i wanted my kids to have each other :D i said no more after bayley but #3 is on its way lol
luv braiana x

I would love 4 children.......my husband comes from a large family, and i just love get togeathers with us all there!!

Amy xx

I would like two kids. A little girl next time would be nice, one of each then :D lol

Rachel xx

an ideal world for me would be1 boy and twin girls but things don't always turn out as you think they will when your a little girl... we've planned on just the one!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back