How many Bambinos would you like?

I'm wanting 4 with an age gap of 2/3 years but this is my first so your probably best asking me in January! :D

I'd like 3. I can definitely see us trying within a year of this one being born (depending on how I find being a mum!) It's easy to say that now!!!

Well if this is a girl thats it one of each but if im like my my gran and cousin its 3 boys then a girl dont think i could do that so im not sure watch this space!

I have been told after this one we cant have another till he is 10 :shock: lol!!! bets on him changing his mind?

People say I left it to long in between Luke and this one, but I think 6 years is great he is so excited he is so sure it will be a girl getting a bit worried about him you look at cream and white outfits and he is looking at pink dresseg lol, but he is at the right age to understand mainly whats going on and he can help a bit when its here, he thinks we are having the baby as a christmas pressy for him as his friends have brothers and sisters and he wanted one, lets just hope the idea will last longer than batman and spiderman did!

Id just like 2 little ones hopefully boy and girl but I want to leave at least 4 or 5 yrs gap after Roxy, I dunno just see what happens but idealy thats my plan :D

ive got 2 from a previous relationship...

Bethany is 6 in October and Josh is 3 in December, and baby is due in Feb, i wont be having any more though :D

we'd love to have 3 or 4, guess I should wait and see how I feel after this one. Am hoping to get pregnant within a year of having this little one. Fingers crossed as neither of us is getting any younger!

AngelFairy Xxx

if this one is a lil girl, i dont think ill have anymore, but saying that this was unplanned, so knowing my luck ill end up with bloody loads!!! haha

Ideally, if i didnt have to go thru pregnancy, id have two preferably a boy and girl, with a 3 or 4 year age gap between.

but pregnancy and moi dont realy agree, so doubt ill plan on having anymore after this, not unless they manage to get men pregnant, then ill have HUNDREDS :D

I'd like two - OH says three or four. And I know it's mad but Iwould like to start trying again as soon as possible! Would love to back to work again already pregnant!
H

i did want 3, but after having a 10lb baby naturally i think ill stick with 2!!! cos they say there meant 2 get bigger each time :roll:

I only want one! I don't think I'll change my mind either, I just can't imagine having two or more.

Yvanne said:
i did want 3, but after having a 10lb baby naturally i think ill stick with 2!!! cos they say there meant 2 get bigger each time :roll:

:rotfl: there was me hoping they might get smaller, thats me with an 8+ lber then! :(

When I was inb my 20's I desperately wanted 5 --- 4 boys and a girl, but no babies appeared....

Then got to 30's and still no babies so decided on just having 3...
2 boys and a girl...

Then hit 40 and finally after all these years here I am expecting our first ... So I think at this stage we would love another one after this little bean but will wait and see how things go... we just feel so blessed that after all these years it finally happened . so even onhe will be fab...

and they do say that life begins at 40 !!!!!!!!!!!

I think I would like 2!!! but we will see how I feel after the first one!!

ouch my boobies hurt!! ha ha :oops:

OK, this iss my 3rd pregnancy, i have a daughter whose 9 on Tuesday, a son whose 6 and im pregnant with twins, so that makes 4! PLUS my OH has a daughter whose 16, and a son whose nearly 15, so basically thats 6 between us, so needless to say, im not having anymore!!!

im pregnant with our first child and we want 3 alltogether 2 boys and 1 girl doubt things will work like that though even though OH jokes that he want 11 for a football team :shock: think again MR lol
sammy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back