how many had spotting in early pregnancy? UPDATE MORE Q's p2

Definitely different to your case as I had the 1 incident of red bleeding at 5wks and was sent for an early scan, we were terrified we'd lost our baby, the GP used terminology that was quite negative, and we were advised if all was well, not to have sex until 13wks. Bleeding in pregnancy is more common than people think and because GP's usually use scary terms for bleeding, it causes panic, but plenty women do bleed, have periods too, whilst pregnant and have perfectly healthy babies. I would see the GP to put your mind at ease, possibly an early scan, and abstain if you feel too worried to have sex just yet, just take it easy, you've a lot on your mind right now, sending very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

i'm at the docs in a few hours- i think whatever he says i might avoid sex as i'm too anxious. i'll just have to tell boyf only bjs on offer until the new year- sure he wont complain- i think i owe him several of these quarterly treats anyway!!! :rotfl:

Hey sweety i had a heavy bleed at 8wks which turned out to be a haematoma they scanned me and luckily all was fine i then had this on and of until about 13wks although at that scan (haematoma) was still there thankfuly ive had nothing since and all is well with baby. :D As others have saod though tke things easy and try not to stress to much. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back