How many DPO did you get a obvious BFP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ladies....thanks for messages....couldnt get to see anyone till 10am tomorrow so taking urine and having bloods done I hope then....BUT....after feeling fed up at not getting a BFP on FR Ive just POAS, EC....and its positive!!!!!!!!!!

Has faded a bit now but was very pink and very noticible when I first did it within the time limit so maybe for whatever reason my levels arnt as obvious in FMU or something I dont know if that scenario is even possible but it was a def bpf although still a little faint...but darkest one Ive had yet so hopefully Im going to get my DARK BFP this week sometime xxx

hey charlene ive done a CBD and got a BFN off it....see what happens at Drs tomorrow and hopefully I will know by friday xxxx

okay wilma, and aww congrats Frankie when did you get your BFP!?

okay wilma, and aww congrats Frankie when did you get your BFP!?

Yesterday, very excited but already panicking about pain on right hand side. Sure its okay just sooo want this to all be okay.

Yeah def Frankie.....hopefully we will both be heading over to first tri with the others expecting xmas babies.... :) xxx

Hi Ladies tested on EC tea time and got a more clear result so hoping this is the start of my def BFP.....xxx

:) I am indeed!!! lol Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy had little streak just before there when wiping and a bit of a crampy stomach again but im not stressing this time as Ive got a better result today and hopefully its just all the early pregnancy stuff happening and it will stop again asap.... ;-) xxx

Thanks PJ....had more bleeing this morning...lot more pinkinsh/red and bit brown...freaked out again....arrrggggg this is so stressfull ...read lots of posts here pf others who have had bleeds and just hoping its all going to be ok! Off to Drs soon tho xx

Thread closed at wilmas request :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111