How many days DPO before BFP?

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Evening gang,

Again, one for the lovely preggo ladies...

Did you wait until you had skipped AF, or were you crazy POAS addicts and test before?

How early did you get your BFP?

x

I tested 4 days before af and bfn, tested 2 days before and got bfp xx (used first response and predictor plus cbd to confirm)

I was testing after ovulation lol!

I think i was 9dpo but no1 else could see it apart from me it was so light i thought i was imagining it or it was an evap!

x x x

LOL, I thought I was bad testing at 7DPO!
Going to see if I can leave it now until 12DPO... x

I tested 11 DPO and should have been due on that day xxx

Hi Jenny, i was about 4 or 5 days late when i tested and got bfp :) was difficult not testing, but i just tried to stay relaxed about things :) xx

I think I was 12dpo...2 days before AF was due. I only tested early because my hubby had booked a fishing trip and I didn't want to take travel sickness tablets if I was pg. I didn't particularly want to poas, but did anyway! Glad I did as the line was visible within 10 secs on a first response and then I confirmed with a cbd with my second wee!

Fingers crossed for you Jenny! :dust:

with my previous pregnancy I tested the day AF should have arrived, got very faint lines each day after that until the 3rd day when I got my BFP. Felt like a lunatic I peed on so many sticks! Good luck! x x

I seem to rely on CB Digital tested 8 DPO and got negative then tested 10 DPO with a boots and got positive so used a CB Digital and that confirmed it .

Ive just tested 8DPO (this morning) which was crazy of me as the test was a £1 shop one and strictly says to test after a missed period but I just couldnt wait so Im not disappointed as Ill test with my proper kit on 10th Dec 1 day after AF is due. I guess we all get poas mad lol. x

faint line around 9dpo like shauna then 13dpo :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back