How Many Boobie feeds?

Jadie

Reaction score
Hello, Oliver is having two meals a day now. How many milk feeds should he be having? He is having less now and I am worried he is not getting want he needs milk wise. He never feeds from me for long any way. So i dont want him to drop feeds in the day time.

I feed him before 11 and he has not had any milk since then. My DH has just texted asking when Oliver will be hungry next! ( he has him at his grans, How will I know if he is hungry I am not there! silly man!)

Jadie

Are you feeding on demand or to a riutine. Seren is still fed on demand and I will always offer her the boob after a meal, but sometimes she just wants a quick top up between meals. If you are feeding on demand let your baby tell you :D

I am feeding on demand. He has 6 oz before his bed time of expressed milk. I have the first meeting about the breast feeding peer support course on wednesday. I cant wait! I will have level one qualifaction and be able to volunteer!

Jadie

yay. I did that and had a great time. I met some great people and I really found it interesting. You will learn so many facts about breastfeeding :D

Ella's on 3 meals a day and has approx 4 boobie feeds. Somedays she'll have up to about 6, but she's definately not feeding as much anymore. I think she's got more efficient at feeding and takes out what she needs quite fast, unless she wants a comfort feed in which case she'll stay on for aaages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back