• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How many babies do you want?

little*red

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
This is a question for those who are TTC, Pregnant and Mummys.
Before you had/have children how many babies did/do you want to have? also what genders do/did you prefer?

My husband and i hope to have 3 children, 2 girls and one boy.

One down two to go :lol: !

I wanted 2 before i had alfie, then when he was newborn i wanted hundreds, well no i wanted 4, now i think i want 2 again, but maybe a 3rd when im a wee bit older, i want to start trying failry soon for bubs number 2, and i have a little boy ... i did always want a little boy first (would of still bee overjoyed with a girl though) and next i think i would like a little girl, one of each would be lovely, BUT i would be juat as thrilled with another boy,

I want four 2 girls and two boys and i want two of them to be twins :D

But i think Keeley wil be an only child now :cry:

Before I met DH, I didnt ever want children :? Now I would like 2, a boy and girl :D

Would have loved 4 - any mix of genders.

Will settle for two now :D - would love a girl but just as happy with a boy

i would like 3 maybe 4 i would like a another little girl and i would like a boy

I always said i would like 4/5 but now i will just be happy with the 1.

Dont mind gender

:hug: :cheer:

I should have said, if we were to win the lottery i'd want about 10!

it's only the size of the house/car etc that puts me off havng more than 3.

I only wanted 2, 1 girl and 1 boy!

didnt get my 2 as im pregnant again by surprise, but not going to get my girl either now :cry:

id love another 2 but ill be lucky if o get one :(

I always wanted 2 but life didnt turn out like that and had one (girl) 14 years ago then my 2nd (boy) 13 weeks ago. I'd like to bring up 2 kids together so we're going to start trying again soon. Gender, hmmm I have one of each, my OH only has Eefie so I think he'd like a little Molly whereas as Ive got one of each if I had a choice I'd go for another boy.

b4 i got pregnant i didnt really think about it, i did want kids but thought it'd be in the distant future...
now i am preg i just want this one- shes gonna be so precious and i cant imagine being able to love or cope with a second as much. i think deep down i wanted a girl coz i'm thrilled that i am about to have one.
once i'v had her, who knows- i might change my mind and have dozens! :shock:

I reckon about 3 but Id love a girl so if number 3 was another boy I think we'd try once more. That way Id either get the girl I wanted or have to put up with a house full of boys!

I wasn't ever really interested in children at all, but now I know I'm having one, I think two would be a good number, though I would leave a good few years between them rather than have them both at the same time.

Would love another one. Have to wait and see what happens. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back