How many babies do you want?

i would love 3.
boy.girl.boy.

already got the boy from previous relationship, trying #2 with OH. but if that doesnt happen, and beginning to think it wont (sorry for low self esteem) im blessed with my son so im happy. Defo want 3 tho, but if we get a 2nd and no more ile be happy with that too xx

I would love to have twins again,i always said i'd have 5 but we decided 4 in the end ..knowing me i'll have another set probably :)

Last edited:
Hiya. I always wanted four, I'm an only child and thought it would be great to have lots of kids, but my husband is one of four and says it's awful. I know lots of people who have three and one child is always left out by the other two, maybe thats normal and perfectly ok but I think even numbers are better (dont everyone shout at me, i'm not in anyway saying i am right, only that i would prefer that for myself!). Anyway, we have to take our age into consideration, I think we've left it a bit late for 4 kids (i'm late 30's now) and so I guess we will have two. Would obviously love one of each. Mind you, twins run in my family as well ....... I would be v happy with that.

I never wanted any but I got pregnant and had a son. Then I wanted no more but OH changed my mind, we TTC and got another boy. When he was 8 weeks old I got pregnant again and we had a boy ( see a pattern here ladies lol) my third was planned but he was concieved a tear earlier than planned hahaha. Now we are WTT for boy number 4. I say boy coz I doubt we'd get a girl flavoured baby. I hope I stop at 4 but the heart wants what the heart wants eh? Coming from a lass who never EVER wanted kids, I reckon I've done a good job at the breeding malarky :rofl: xx

8!! wow!!
Id be so happy with 1 but would love more, please mr storkey just 1 will do me!
Good luck everyone
xx

8 is a lot. im one of 5 and that used to be awkward for travelling and simple stuff so imagine 8! i would love 2 possibly 3. mamalove have to say what a cutie in your pic! x

i want 2 a boy and a gril well if it happens but if i end up with two the same sex im still only haveing 2 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back