**We are back :)**

Amanda W

Reaction score
Hi everyone well im back so sorry we have been gone for a whille so much has happend since i was last on so here are some updates.

*The Bad Updates*

1.Me and Alisha's dad have split up after he cheated on me whilst me and baby was asleep in my own house with her god mum well was should i say.There is no way i could get back with him its over forever and esp the way hes being with me hes a pri*k.

2.The house is now on the market,im back with the parents untill after christmas.

*The good updates*

1.Alisha is coming on nicely shes now 10months old.

2.Ive done all my christmas shopping apart from some friends.

3.Im so amped for christmas now gonna be great woop.

4.Alisha has had chicken pox (not good) but glad shes over them oh my god was a nightmare.

Im back with the parents but iam so relaxed and thankfull to be back in my home town which i never wanted to move from and after christmas im moving but staying close to my parents.They have done so much this year for me im so lucky to have them plus they love having alisha around them.

So things have been really tough recently but things getting better now im chilled alisha is chilled got my old friends back got my social life back.

Sounds like you've had a shit time with FOB but at least you're getting looked after now and looking forward to Xmas AND not with the scum bag anymore :D

Glad you are both doing well after all your shit, what a lot you've been through. well done for being so strong and so positive too xxx

:hug: So glad you and Alisha are doing so well, and hope you have an amazing Christmas :hug: x

What a crappy time you have had. You sound positive and looking forward to a new year and new start x

Glad things are looking on the up now Hun, nice to have you back xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back