50/50

Amanda W

Reaction score
So because my other half has been layed of work because the work just isnt there we have been taking it turns at night time with little one example he does the feed and change and then i do it

Now lastnight she was up and down all night long and at one point i fed her twice and then when she woke again i asked other half if he would sort her because i was so tired and my head was banging and oh my god did he complain so i took him of her and sorted her my self she was crying and hes like its a attention seeking cry i said its not shes hungry and soon as she saw the bottle she was laughing at it hmmmm she was hungry.Mother knows best ey ladies.

Now alisha has just nodded off on her play mat,im wide awake will sleep later i hope BUT where is the dad???

Yup thats right still in bed lazy sod!! even the dog is asleep lol

It winds me up because if i go sleep later he will wake me up and tell me not to go sleep because he needs help with her HUH

Now im gonna tell you something there is a age gap between us and he already has kids i think he does not have the patience for babies anymore where as i do....OH i do feel like giving up with him sometimes i really do

Sorry needed to get it off my chest:wall2::wall2::wall2:

Men are pain sometimes aren't they... OH has said that when it comes to night stuff he's not doing anything and he will not change a nappy.... Hrmmmm we'll see about that :p lol xx

My OH always says that he's got to work... I think he think looking after a baby all day is a holiday lol I wish, I need a blooming holiday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back