How long

Tillyfloss

Reaction score
How long did it take for your bfp to show up on cheaper tests?
I've had positive on first response and clear blue plus but negative on my cheap ones, clear blue and cheap both say 25m sensitivity too? Should I be worried?
I'm 13dpo but had positive tests since 11dpo thanks

With my first pregnancy I had faint results on cheap test at about 10 or 11dpo with no symptoms at all.
With this pregnancy I promised my husband I would poas so much as we were moving house and he wanted a surprise when we moved ... However on moving day (we moved from our house to his parents for a short while as we waited for the sale on the house we were buying to go through) about 10dpo I nearly vomitted at least 20 times, so the day after I went to tesco and bought a cheap tesco pack and got a very obvious positive at 11dpo ... To be fair it's twins so I had/ still have double the hormones lol

Some cheapies are not that accurate too so you may have a dodgy batch

Also congrats on your BFP :) x

Thanks, hopefully they are bad and all is well, doing a clear blue weeks one at weekend to help put mind at ease

Oh I like the digital clear blue ... There is something about seeing it in writing :) good luck x

I didn't get a decent line until 13dpo with a cheapie
Did a few digis though first one was the week after missed AF and got a 2-3 then 2w after that a 3+.

Good luck and congratulations!!

xxxxx

I got a very faint pos with a frer at 9dpo and then a negative on a sainsbury's own brand at 11 dpo (this actually led me to believe i'd had a chemical..) A few days later I retested with the left over sainsbury's "just incase" and it was a faint positive.. I do not think they were as sensitive as was indicated on the pack and I got positives on supposedly less sensitive tests. I really wouldn't stress too much, you will drive yourself mad!

Caved in and did a digital and got 1-2 weeks YAY will use the other at weekend as planned

I was only getting positives on first response when I first found out. I never really got a noticeable line Til I was at least 5/6 weeks I think x

11 dpo & a :bfp: on my internet cheapies today :)

Last edited:
7dpo and got a positive on an IC. It was really really faint tho. Don't know if you can see xx
505a520e0991a891c216a0476f1c96ad_thumb.jpg

It took a few days for the line to get darker xx

I thought I had line eye when I first did it. I wasn't expecting anything at 7dpo lol xx

I think I have. My 5&6 week scans confirmed I was only 7dpo as well lol

The hook effect took over at 8 weeks and my tests went negative so I think I must have had high hcg levels xx

Shocked it's not twins for you, I knew really early but as soon as I found out it was twins a lot of things made sense, I couldn't wear normal pants at 6 weeks lol x

Aaww I would have loved twins :)
Wow.. I was bloated at first but not that bad haha xx

Shocked it's not twins for you, I knew really early but as soon as I found out it was twins a lot of things made sense, I couldn't wear normal pants at 6 weeks lol x

What twins are you having?

Aaww I would have loved twins :)
Wow.. I was bloated at first but not that bad haha xx

Now I'm over the shock I am very excited for them but I didn't sleep for 3 nights due to worrying about everything we had to buy and nursery fees etc x

What twins are you having?

I am having fraternal boys :) apparently dc/da twins is the safest way to have twins as it's basically being pregnant twice at the same time so there are a lot less risks involved x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back