How long

Shocked it's not twins for you, I knew really early but as soon as I found out it was twins a lot of things made sense, I couldn't wear normal pants at 6 weeks lol x

What twins are you having?

I am having fraternal boys :) apparently dc/da twins is the safest way to have twins as it's basically being pregnant twice at the same time so there are a lot less risks involved x

I had/have mc/da boys!

Oh wow :) how old are they? Is it easy to get into a routine? I will probably have them within the next 4 weeks but not sure when as I haven't been booked in for a section yet as one of their growths slowed so I have to have an extra scan. They are both footling breech as of last week and I'm pretty sure they haven't moved lol x

Oh wow :) how old are they? Is it easy to get into a routine? I will probably have them within the next 4 weeks but not sure when as I haven't been booked in for a section yet as one of their growths slowed so I have to have an extra scan. They are both footling breech as of last week and I'm pretty sure they haven't moved lol x

I was scanned fortnightly and at end 1 week scan next week heart trace

Yes I can imagine it would be a shock haha

Good luck for everything :) eek! 4 weeks left!
Hope baby is okay. My daughter stopped growing at 36 weeks (when we caught it, not exactly sure when) she was born at 37+4 weighing 4lbs 9. Completely healthy so try not to worry. I imagine your babies will be smaller because there are two of them xx

Last week at 32 weeks t1 was 4lbs and t2 was 4lbs 1oz ... Going off the growth chart t2 should have been about 4lbs 12oz as an estimate and had dropped an entire centile. He had still grown though ... He is a wriggler though so I'm not concerned of anything serious, but if his growth does not improve by next week they said they will probably get them out x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back