How long to get BFP - I am soooo confused!!!

Julia

Reaction score
Dear all

I am certain I am pregnant - I have a high cervix, increased cm, missed period (for 2/3 days), breast tinglings etc.....I have never been late or missed a period before. I have done 3 tests and all are negative...I can't undrestand it. How long did it take you to get a BFP after a missed period???

I got it the day before my period was due but some people don't get a BFP til 8 weeks so don't worry leave it a couple of days and test again.

Thanks Kim

I am soooo sure...I am going to go the doc tommorrow to see what he says. I am not going to get my hopes up. I really can't understand it...

Best of luck Julia I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Let me know how you get on (and ask for a blood test if you still show up negative).

it all depends on when you caught, tests normaly show up 12 to 14 days after conception so if you only caught say a week ago then you have another week to wait.

but i think you know your own body and if you think/feel that you are then trust it, best of luck xxx

We only BD twice during fertile period this month....I would have caught about 13/14 days ago I think...maybe I am being a little hasty. This time last year I wasn't even thinking about bloody babies!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely, if I was having symptoms of preg, that would mean hcg was in my body???????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back