How long to get BFP - I am soooo confused!!!

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Julia, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Julia

Julia Well-Known Member

Dear all

I am certain I am pregnant - I have a high cervix, increased cm, missed period (for 2/3 days), breast tinglings etc.....I have never been late or missed a period before. I have done 3 tests and all are negative...I can't undrestand it. How long did it take you to get a BFP after a missed period???

2. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

I got it the day before my period was due but some people don't get a BFP til 8 weeks so don't worry leave it a couple of days and test again.

3. Julia

Julia Well-Known Member

Thanks Kim

I am soooo sure...I am going to go the doc tommorrow to see what he says. I am not going to get my hopes up. I really can't understand it...

4. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Best of luck Julia I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you. Let me know how you get on (and ask for a blood test if you still show up negative).

5. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

it all depends on when you caught, tests normaly show up 12 to 14 days after conception so if you only caught say a week ago then you have another week to wait.

but i think you know your own body and if you think/feel that you are then trust it, best of luck xxx

6. Julia

Julia Well-Known Member

We only BD twice during fertile period this month....I would have caught about 13/14 days ago I think...maybe I am being a little hasty. This time last year I wasn't even thinking about bloody babies!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely, if I was having symptoms of preg, that would mean hcg was in my body???????