Am i pregnant?

Becks2008

Reaction score
Hi,

Im really confused because last month i didnt come on my period, im on the pill but i missed it a few times in that month so i didnt come on January so i went back on my pill carried on a new pack and come off this month for my break and i still havent come on and im 3 days late and no sign of period, but since january ive taken 4 pregnancy tests and they are alll negative im so confused what do you think?

it could be that your missing pills and things has messed up your cycle, although if you have missed pills and periods there is a chance you could be pregnant and it isn't showing on tests yet best thing to do is make an appointment with your doctor :hug:

you need to go see a doctor if yout having your week break but no period, I was on the pill before i got pregnant and i used ot miss up to 3 days in a row at times without problems (thats not to say there isnt a chance you can get pregnant).
Everyones body is different and i dont know if the pill could lead to you having a false negative or not.
Either way not having a period is something you need to see a doctor about.
They'll prob do a pregnancy test as well as look at other possible reasons why
Good luck and keep us informed :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back