How long have you been trying?

KELLYXX

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity how long have you all been trying.

I have been trying for 2 years and 1 month. Hoping that AF stays away though.

I've only been trying since mid may, very early days. I expect I've got a long wait yet.

This is my 5th cycle - 3rd one with this donor who actually turns up on the day I ovulate rather than 3 days later :roll:

feels like 5 years somedays though :rotfl:

In either my 6th or 7th month.

I get frustrated sometimes but then I speak to people like G3M and it shuts me up - I have no reason to complain.
So I tell myself to get a grip and to be honest it helps :)

I have told myself that if I had to endure 'x' amount of BFN's so that people like her who have been waiting such a long time could get their BFP's then I most certainly will :)

Started trying for no.2 January this year...luckily fell pg second month, unluckily had m/c in April...now on 2ww of first try since m/c :pray:

It seems a totally unpredictable game unfortunately. I'm lucky that in the past I have fallen pg quickly, but the m/c has absolutely thrown me.

Let's hope that none of us have long to wait, hey!

Just since February so not very long either :D

We started end Aug start Sept last year and i fell pregnant twice but m/c both times so hopefully 3rd time lucky 4 us

not as long a kelly :hug:

been off pill since jan 05 , activaly trying since jan 06 :doh: a very long 19 months

6 months for me seems like it will never happen. docotrs monday to find out if anything is wrong due to irregular cycles/non- ovulation etc

Cool another Kelly....... :D

I have been trying for one month but last time my daughter took just under 2 years to conceive. I have no big plans that this time it will be any easier.... :cry:

Good luck to you hun, last time i thought if it hadn't happened by then it never would so went on holiday to relax and signal us giving up TTC and hey presto one baby belly! :rotfl:

came off the pill in january, only really started at looking when i ovulate last two months so very early days yet for me i think

we tried for about 7mths... fell in April. I was expecting it to take longer but it didnt. Good luck

Hi,
We've been TTC since mid May. Am now waiting for Ovulation.
Good luck to all of you :D

We tried for 7 months last year and then gave up to get married and start new jobs etc and started again after our wedding so a total of 9 months :(

Hi

Only really been trying for the last two months, been married for nearly 3 years but have been enjoying life and now we feel we are ready to become parents :D

Kate

We have been ttc since May 2007, Still early days but having lots of fun trying. :dance:

Hi A J Jelly, looks like we've started ttc around the same time, it's nice to hear from someone in the same situation. Have you had AF eyt, were you on the pill before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back