• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how long for midwife appt?

Tryingagain Em

Reaction score
I have my first doctors appointment tomorrow and was just wondering how long people normally wait before they get their midwife or have their booking in appointment? I feel so silly asking this but I didn't get very far last time so not sure! :eh:

It might differ from area to area but where I am first mw apt is at 8 weeks which is your booking in apt they take blood and ask a billion questions, that then triggers a date for your 12 week scan and your next mw apt is at 16 weeks, or at least that is how they did things down my way!!!

I didn't have to see my dr, I just had to book an appointment with the midwife. I had the appointment at 8 weeks although I could have had one a week before. I think every area is different but you should be seen by 10 weeks according to all the info I've had. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back