How long did you wait for your Cheri22 prediction?

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Loola, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Loola

Loola Well-Known Member

Hi :wave: To all of you that have had Cheri22 predictions, I have now paid for mine. How long did it take for you to get yours? Just so I know roughly how long I should wait before checking. Thanks!

2. libs

libs Well-Known Member

she'll send you a request for info pretty quickly - after that I waited almost 2 weeks

3. Loola

Loola Well-Known Member

Ah I see - the website isnt too clear about what you should do or what happens next. 2 weeks isnt too bad I guess :)

4. Jilly

Jilly Active Member

Evening ladies

Has anybody else had their predictions back yet? I got my e-mail for details last Sunday and replied then but haven't heard anything. I don't want to hassle as it did say she was a bit behind and trying to catch up and it is almost the holidays.

I just got a bit spooked as I read on some other forum that 1 lady got a prediction from her saying she was sorry but saw no babies in her future!!!!

Please don't let that happen

5. lillou

lillou Well-Known Member

OMG id be so gutted if she'd said that to me :cry: the poor lady who had to read- my heart goes out to her :hug: however maybe her prediction was slightly off that time or something! my worst fear when i sent away for one was hearing that she couldnt see any children for us but thankfully she did!
    she predicted a boy and the month september (birth month, month we conceive or find out in) and i asked what year this was and she said either 2007 or 2008 so fingers crossed its birth month for next september!
    i got my reply within a few days but this was a couple of months ago, i think she is really busy at the mo so will prob take longer!

6. gypsy

gypsy Well-Known Member

I got mine a couple of weeks after I had paid,

Shell

7. Chrissy1

Chrissy1 Well-Known Member

yeah mine was just over two weeks in total too