• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how long did u bleed for?

xjdx

Reaction score
Hi guys,
my baby had no hb last thursday and then i had the tablet to start everything off. I was 7wk 5 days. The baby came away on friday, i stopped bleeding yesterday. I honestly can say ive had periods worse than that and not had any pain. people who i have spoke to have been bleeding for weeks and had clot after clot. i did a pg test and that is negative already, does this seem right? it just seemed to easy if that makes sense!
thanks x

:hugs:Awww hun I am so so sorry to read this x hope you are ok x

Sorry to hear that hun, everyone is different so i'm sure everything is normal xxx

Ermmmmmm I bleed for 2 weeks roughly heavy and then on and off once it was done I didn't test until I went bk to the hospitalfor. A follow
Up they tested me there.
I hope your ok Hun !! Xx x

Hi hun - so sorry for your loss = a bleed for around a week didnt test again until went back to the hospital a few weeks later x

Hi guys,
my baby had no hb last thursday and then i had the tablet to start everything off. I was 7wk 5 days. The baby came away on friday, i stopped bleeding yesterday. I honestly can say ive had periods worse than that and not had any pain. people who i have spoke to have been bleeding for weeks and had clot after clot. i did a pg test and that is negative already, does this seem right? it just seemed to easy if that makes sense!
thanks x

Hi just read your post, i am so so sorry to hear your sad news. It's good you sharing what has happened and asking advice on here as everyone has been such a great support when i went through the same as you.

I wasnt far off the same stage of pregnancy as you were early September and i started to bleeding one morning and then the following morning the blood was there and i only passed one smallish clot when i was on my way to the hospital and knew myself when i saw it that it had happened. Had ultrasound and internal scan and there was no baby there anymore, pregnancy test was so faint already that confirmed that it had happened. They took blood tests and put them through as a priority with me living on an island and being at the mainland hospital so that i wouldnt have to go back and the bloods confirmed again that i had misscarried.

To answer your question on how long did i bleed for. Well everyone seems to be different but i started lightly on the Monday and by the Sunday i had stopped totally. I do know that some women bleed alot longer there doesn't seem to be a set way for it to happen. Just take the time you need to get over what has happened.

I have craved and almost felt desperate to be pregnant again as i miss so much knowing my baby is growing inside of me. People have said that after a misscarraige you get a LH surge and its quite easy for you to conceive again. Not sure where i am or what is happening with my cycle at all just now but will just need to wait and see.

Hope you are coping okay, xxx

Sorry feel like i have given you my life story:eh:

Im so sorry you had to go through this...xxx big hugs to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara