• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how is everyone ?

Hey hun

Not too bad today, nausea hasn't really struck me yet thankfully, and managed to get a semi-decent nights sleep! And going clothes shopping today yippeee my fave thing lol

How are you feeling hun? xxxx

hey i am feeling ok today tbh had a full nights sleep about time lol and dont feel as sick today lol so all ok i guess i know i need to go clothes shopping its just finding the time to do it dont help with me sleeping and working all the time lol hope you have fun chick xxxx

im sooo tired all the time, am dry heaving every morning, sickness kicked in friday but no actually vomit since then just that horrible feeling.
also havent been able to have a decent sleep past few nights,
other then that fine lol x

Hey hun, my boobs were hurting less last week, but are back to being quite sore now and are definitely getting bigger :) I'm exhausted and mainly feel queasy in the evenings or if I let myself get hungry. Compared to some I think I've got off quite lightly ..... at the moment :) xxx

Last edited:
:wave: I'm feeling so sick still, especially after cooking dinner but still haven't been sick and can eat (even though I don't really enjoy it) so I guess I've been quite lucky so far. I do just want to sleep all the time though!
How are you? x x

I thought I'd gotten off quite lightly when the only symptoms I had were a bigger (albeit slightly tenderer) bust, a less-than-sluggish digestive system and the occasional moody outburst. But then this week the trapped wind started up in earnest and wow does that ever hurt. I've tried everything from weird yoga positions to Rennie Deflatine and nothing seems to be shifting it. I'm finding it difficult to eat proper meals because I feel full before I've even started :wall2:

Wow. Sorry about the rant there! Other than that I'm extremely well :lol:

itchy belly tonight aswell and trapped wind :( x

i know how you all feel had the trapped wind OMG it hurt like mad lmao but is not as bad now boobs still hurt lol not as much always tired lol and as for the sickness mine comes and goes all the time i cant stand anything cooked hate the smell of cooking makes me be sick lol but drinking loads of milk round at shop everyday for milk cause i cant stop drinking it lmao xx glad everyone is ok xx

im dreading tomorrow, as i know i have to make a dentist appointment at some point.
i havnt been to the dentist in over 5 years because im terrified, but midwife said i should because apparently the calcium in your teeth is good for the baby. strange.
my teeth are fine, but need to make sure! :p

hope everyone here feels less sick soon! sickness is not nice!
xxx

hey all,
apart from sickness, tiredness, headaches.
i feel really restless at night watching tv, cant get comphy.
Hate afternoons from 1-tea time i feel like crap. from 3-6 is the worst.

12wks 5days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back